Light Grey Acrylic Base Coat
gaffrey art material Base Coat is a professional grade acrylic ground, primer, and artist paint. Formulated with 100% acrylic emulsion and pure pigments, this Base Coat is a premium alternative to gesso. We added just the right amount of clay to add tooth to your surface so our artist paints can adhere properly, making your artwork last for years to come. Base Coats are flexible and can be applied in layers to conform to a variety of textures without cracking. Its creamy consistency and vivid colors make this a one-of-a-kind primer and fishing coat. Paint it on thick to show brush strokes for texture or apply in thin layers for an even finish. Well suited for wood panels, raw canvas, hardboard, or non-oily porous surfaces.
Light Grey Base Coat - gaffrey art material
- 100% Acrylic Emulsion
- Formulated with clay to flatten sheen and offer tooth
- Satin finish
- Ready-made formula. No additional mediums are required
- Flexible with zero cracking
- High opacity
- Penetrates surfaces making your artwork last longer
- Minimum two coats
- 10 oz of Base Coat is approximately 10-12 sqft coverage
- Compatible with all gaffrey art material paints
I use this paint as a base coat mostly for backgrounds but its extremely versatile. The clay within this paint increase dry time and makes it durable enough to sand latter. It's fun to layer and cake up this paint for different effects.
Light Grey Base Coat 10 oz - gaffrey art material