These paints don't quite fit the mold of what we consider "perfect". That's why we started our line of OOPS! Paint. In this collection, you'll find imperfectly perfect artist paints that didn't make the cut for our main store. Hand-filled with recycled containers around our warehouse, you'll get a hell of a deal without compromising quality.
In the heart of our warehouse lies an art studio where we test all of the paints we produce. We make sure nothing is wasted, using the test batches and leftovers to fill our personal stashes or give them away to our painter friends. Over time, our stash has grown to epic proportions and that's saying a lot considering Justin Gaffrey uses up to 50 gallons of paint a month! In this collection, you'll find familiar favorites from our store, discontinued colors, experimental blends, and funky viscosities. You might find an odd brush thistle or speck of dried paint but you can depend on each container to be unique.
- All sales are final-No refunds, returns, or exchanges
- Cosmetic and quality imperfections are to be expected
- "OOPS! Paint" does not reflect the same professional and safety standards of our existing paint products
- If "OOPS! Paint" is damaged, we are unable to replace it. Each container is a one-off
- We are unable to offer freeze protection for large containers (3 gal and up)
- The volume of each container is approximated
Hey, we all mix colors, and I hate facing the white canvas abyss! So the Oops Base Coat is the absolute best thing for me. What a fabulous opportunity!